THIN CLIENTS

THIN CLIENTS

IGEL THIN CLIENT PRODUCTS

CENTERM THIN CLIENT MODEL - C13

CENTERM ZERO CLIENT MODEL- C75

SUNDE ZERO CLIENT MODEL- H4

VCLOUDPOINT ZERO CLIENT MODEL - S100

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Virtualisation Technology

Today’s computer is so powerful and highly exceeds the user’s need for usual applications. Most users only use a small fraction –as low as 10% of the capacity of their computers. Zero/Thin Client taps into the other 90% so that other users can simultaneously share a single Computer without any Hassle. 

Each of them still enjoys rich PC experience. They fell like that they have their own PCs, but at a much lower cost and without all the unnecessary maintenance headaches. 

There are many benefits for different enterprises and their IT infrastructure. IT departments are migrating to unique platforms to centalise business through today’s virtual desktop technologies.

1) Cost saving zero/thin client reduce multiple costs: 

⇒ IT support cost o Upfront purchasing Cost 
⇒ Capital cost o Use of space in data center 
⇒ Licensing cost o This reduces carbon footprint 
⇒ Total administration and operating cost reduction up to 70% 
⇒ Zero/Thin clients consume 5-20 watts compared to a 150 watt PC 
⇒ Cost Saving from electricity can be reinvested 
⇒ Real time monitoring 

2) Management the benefits of zero/thin client management are: 

⇒ All software and hardware upgrades, security policies, application changes, etc. can be made in the data center 
⇒ IT personnel are not required (as they are with Pcs.) to fix individual problems at the end user desktop location 
⇒ Less downtime, increasing productivity among end users and IT personnel 

3) Security the benefits of zero/thin security include: 

⇒ Zero/Thin Client are protected from the use of unauthorized software or the introduction of viruses 
⇒ Data cannot be copied to a disk or saved to any other location than the server 
⇒ Centralised processing makes it easy to manage and monitor the system 
⇒ Simplify security, protect intellectual property, ensure data privacy 

4) Increased productivity system can be virtually preconfigured, packed and put into operation in minute: 

⇒ Quickens setup and enables flexibility, without needing a specialist staff 
⇒ Productivity can increase, while standard PCs have long repair times that cause delays and higher costs 
⇒ Access the same apps and data from virtually anywhere 

Area of usages:
⇒ Insurance   ⇒ Financial  ⇒  Trade  ⇒ Service ⇒ Government  
⇒ NGO/INGO  ⇒ Health       ⇒  Education and Others….  

By creating a dynamic and flexible IT environment with Zero/Thin clients, IT departments worldwide are simplifying their IT infrastructures. Zero/ Thin clients can be valuable technology platform and solves several business problems. They increase device usage flexibility since user can access their virtual desktop from their home PC, tablet or Smartphone creating a more secure platform.